[syfaslane365] Sharing emails

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribalgroup.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 14:24:48 BST 2006

There was a suggestion that people might like to know each other's
emails -
do be able to do one to one contacts - as an alternative to thru the
list.
(At the moment - as the list administrator - I'm the only one who has
access to everyone's email address.)

If you'd like your email to be shared for this - drop me an email.
bob.banks at tribalgroup.co.uk
(And incidentally - if someone has posted to the list, you can see their
email address on the message - as you will on this one.)

The 4 people who initially said they'd like their emails to be shared
are:

youmustcreate04 at hotmail.com
<https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/options/syfaslane365/youmustcreate04-
-at--hotmail.com>     Tom Bamford (youth bloc)
barefootjazzman at hotmail.com
<https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/options/syfaslane365/barefootjazzman-
-at--hotmail.com>      Beccy            (youth bloc)
jenny.patient at blueyonder.co.uk   Jenny            (Clowns or ?)
nickwiltsher at warpmail.net           Nick               (Matilda)

Best wishes,
Bob

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl