[syfaslane365] For attention of Lydia

Nicola Freeman nicola at wombat.plus.com
Wed Jun 14 18:24:18 BST 2006

Sorry I forgot to get your phone number yesterday.
My friend Al is looking for a lodger in a nice house in Sharrow. [20 min
walk max from town centre]
His number is 07974 203 975, and email is alistair.farr at syforest.co.uk.
He's a green woodworking sustainable forester kind of a guy, who likes
climbing and used to run an environmental education centre in Stoke, and
live on a narrow boat, latterly in a field in Sheffield. He does
chainsaw sculptures and makes weird and wonderful furniture.