[syfaslane365] update regarding matilda

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Sat Jun 17 10:26:41 BST 2006

Hello,

some of you may well know of recent events at matilda; if not,

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/06/342762.html

and subsequent posts on Indymedia will fill you in.

The ramifications for the faslane campaign: It seems probable that
Matilda may not be a social centre for much longer.  So we could do with
finding an alternative venue for training pretty urgently, whether this
is a contingency plan, or (as I think would be more sensible) a
replacement plan.  Any ideas?  I guess we just need a big room or two...
preferably free...

thanks,

Nick