[syfaslane365] update regarding matilda

Jill jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk
Sat Jun 17 13:27:41 BST 2006

I really hope Matilda survives - let us know what we can do to help.

In the meantime I agree it makes sense to change the venue for the
training days.  One possibility is the Quaker community in the Hope
Valley.  They have two large, comfy sheds out amongst the trees that they
let for workshops. We might be able to use them for free.  (I'll ask).
The only problem, is it's some distance from Sheffield.  There are
reasonable train, bus links - but somewhere in Sheffield would make more
sense.  Any suggestions?

A big thank you to Matilda for making F365 so welcome.

Jill

Hello,