[syfaslane365] 1st July booking and Fw: sheffield 365 accommodation enquiry

jonathan baxter jonathan at csth.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 10:14:17 BST 2006

Dear Bob (and others),

Could you put me down (then raise me up) for the July 1st training day?

I also forward an email from Jane Tallents about the Faslane camping situation. I guess we need to decide who will be camping and what numbers. Maybe I could take a list of names on 1st July and someone else could do the same on 9th July - perhaps Kiri? Then I can give Jane the information she needs and we could begin to organise transport to the site etc.

All the best, JB.