[syfaslane365] Last meeting notes

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Thu May 18 21:56:08 BST 2006

Good meeting on tuesday.   Some notes :

We're having a "stall" at peace in the park (3 June at General Cemetary
- between Ecclesall Rd and Cemetary Rd / behind the Vine pub.)
and at Green Fair (15 July - I think at St Marys Church., Bramall Lane.)
Idea is for it to be interactive amongst other things - getting people
to contribute to an evolving huge banner (and / or other expressive
objects) to take up to faslane.)
People are also going to check out other sheffield festivals - like
Abbeyfield and Broomhill etc.. (I guess reporting back to this list
would be good.)

Volunteers for slots on stall v. welcome - I guess mail this list.

We'll have a banner making session at matilda 27 May 1 - 4 pm.    Banner
for fairs - and all sorts of other purposes.
Ideas and people - and people with ideas and people without ideas all
welcome !!!

Hiroshima day - in sheffield centre - there'll be a F365 event -
coordinating with Sheff. CND who already have a presenece "booked".
Contributers welcome.

We're going to have a gig at Matilda to raise money and awareness. Date
TBC.
Also lots of other ideas about recruiting yet more people (especially
yoof)

Training is hopefully going to be on 1st and 9th July (Matilda 10-5) -
just waiting for facilitators to confirm they can do dates.
And we're going to ask for a session in second half september for "new
recruits".

Next meeting - Tues 13 June at Matilda space (Matilda St.) 7.30.
(Open to all, but moving to model of each affinity group "sending" a
representative - as well as being a space for new people who haven't yet
joined an affinity gp to come in.

I've probably missed lots - do add / correct.

BOb

Dr. Bob Banks
Senior Consultant
Tribal
St Mary's Court,
55 St Mary's Road
Sheffield, S2 4AN

Tel: 0114 281 6100 Fax: 0114 2816021
Email: bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Web: www.tribaltechnology.co.uk

A member of Tribal Group plc

addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in
error, please contact me on the above number.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl