[syfaslane365] Banner making at matilda tommorrow

Bob Banks bob.banks at tribaltechnology.co.uk
Fri May 26 10:27:12 BST 2006

Reminder - at last meeting people planned to make a faslane 365 banner
at matilda tomorrow = between 1 and 4.

I got some materials for banner making from the scrap store -
A failry large piece of "sheet" material -
some ribbon (red, black, green, white)

- also I have some acrylic paint, PVA glue, a fewpaint brushes
I can bring along.

I'll drop it into matilda around 1 tomorrow - unfortunately I don't
think I'll be able to stay to help tho.

I guess it would be good if people could bring along other stuff they
think might be useful -
depending on the creative avenues u want to take ! (Sowing stuff???)
(And I think someone said some materials are already at matilda??)

Bob