[syfaslane365] accommodation faslane

jonathan baxter jonathan at csth.fsnet.co.uk
Wed May 24 22:44:20 BST 2006

Dear all,

I was asked to look into the accommodation situation for the blockade in Oct. As you'll see from the update Bob has sent out, the nearest and perhaps best bet would be to camp at Peaton Wood. So yes, we should put it down as an agenda item for the next meeting. Angie has said she'd be happy to look into this, so do people want me to ask Angie to do this before the next meeting (on a provisional basis only), or shall we decide to follow this up only after we've had the meeting? (Its quite possible that other groups will book the camping space now that Angie has mentioned it on the update.)

So, let me know.

All the best, JB. (Arts affinity group)