[syfaslane365] bus details

Nicola Freeman nicola at wombat.plus.com
Wed Sep 20 21:40:24 BST 2006

This is the link to the bus service timetable from H'burgh to F'lane.

It's easy to remember as it's on the hour and half past the hour till
6pm, then every hour till 11pm.

It leaves from the stop opposite the station, but does a round trip, so
just as you are expecting it to arrive you will see it sailing past in
the opposite direction,  - don't panic, it will be back!
I seem to recall that it is exact change only. What I don't remember is
how much, so take some small ish change.

http://www.wilsonsofrhu.co.uk/316monsat.htm

Nicola x