[syfaslane365] Simon in Court

srheywood srheywood at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 19:53:17 BST 2006

Hello

At long last (it feels like) I am finally going to court over my personal
withholding of the military proportion of my tax. The 15-minute Directions
Hearing is at 1145am at Sheffield County Court, 50 West Bar, Sheffield S3,
for a withheld sum
of about £400. A few of us are gathering at the Quaker Meeting House, aiming
to leave by 1045 to go down to West Bar. I'll ring the court soon to
see how many people can be in the courtroom for the hearing.

There will be a few friends and supporters coming along to show support. I
am trying to get an idea of numbers, so please let me know if you are
thinking of coming. The more the merrier. Please spread the
word.

Best wishes to all

Simon (Heywood)
07981 680 638