[syfaslane365] Kombined Forces of Mirth

Ronin Dupont fireowl3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 14:29:39 GMT 2007

What Oh !

Air Vice Marshall Phrendley – Phyre here.

First of all I’ve got to break some sad news, I’m
afraid.

Binky who you all knew very well, bought it over the
drink.

Anyway Tally Ho.
I’ve been asked by Kommodore Koogie to give a few
pointers on the question of the co-ordination of the
Kombined Forces of Mirth (KFM)

We all want to give those Slanty-Eyed Fuzzy Wuzzies a
Dam-busting good Basting, Don’t We? So.. Basically
we’re going for Full Spectrum Commi-dance in the three
theatres of Land, Sea and Air.

Simply put, the KFM all work on the same principles of
Clown Logic. All recruits have to have undergone a
Basic Rebel Clown Training before they can volunteer
for a mission in one of the theatres, but each of the
Rebel Clown Groupings have their own distinct flavour.

First of all we had the Chaplins on the Ground. The
Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army(CIRCA) They’re
pretty well established now and can mobilise
hundreds

lots
 several
.well, quite a few Gaggles.

For those Salty Dogs who like a Rum do and a Gag on
the Ocean Wave. There’s the recently launched Klown
Navy (KN).
We’re going to be Press Ganging more recruits for the
Up and coming April Fools blockade of the Nuc Sub Base
at the Port of Comedy-on-Sea.

Then there’s those Flashy Flyboys, the Real Air Fools
(RAF).
We’ll be launching the first of the Sopwits in the
near future but due to the loss of our dear departed
Binky. Its been postponed until Wing Comander Phiddle-
Styx and Group Kaptain Kochpitt can stick some more
brown paper and stringprayers together.

Hope that’s made thing a lot clearer. Contact !

Keep those Moustaches Bushy but trimmed and those
Triggers happy. It’s always good to keep our Chaplins
on the ground on their toes. What. What!

Chocks Away!

Air Vice Marshall Phrendley-Phyre