[syfaslane365] Klown Navy Training March 23/24

Ronin Dupont fireowl3 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 21:26:58 GMT 2007

What! What?

Air vice Marshall Phrendley-Phyre here again.

Glad to be back. Great news.

IT”S Binky We’ve found him. And By Jove he’s Alive.

As you know we’d thought he bought it
  his Sopwitt
took a few hits over the briny. He lost rudder control
and  then
. flew to the Bahamas on.. Orgona.

Tally Ho.  He’s got stamina that Binky.
Crashed the Sopwitt on the beach and he’s been
Hula-ing with the natives ever since.
Miraculously
 while on expedition Wing Commander
Phiddle-Styx found him.

You’ll be glad to know I’m Sure .. he’ll be back with
us soon. Just as soon as we get the logistics sorted
of transporting his 800 tons home. Oh that reminds me
Kommore Koogie .

Have we got a boat big enough?

Anyway.. Up an Atom.  Ah yes

Seems as if the Basic Klown Navy Training is
organised. Kommodore Koogie and other Admirals are
coming to share their Nautical knowledge. Got a venue
now, Couple of large, beautiful empty sheds at Quaker
Community in Hope Valley. For the weekend of March 24
and 25.

And By Golly we’ve Got Six Brand new Volunteers
prepared to dip their toes in the sea of fun.

That’s before done any advertising.  Pats on the Backs
all round. We’ll be pointing the Big Spoons at that
next.

One thing more (Un) – Nuclear Umbrella’s. Lots and
lots and LOTS of UN – Nuclear Umbrellas.

As the planets getting hotter water evaporates from
the sea.. More moisture in the air. I always find
they’re jolly good for keeping the rain off the
Uniformed Deckhands.   Also They’re great for Saluting
Sir Mary Poppins’  ‘Red Beret’s  if they happen to
parachute in.

Been thinking about headwear too.. Tin Foil Ship
shaped hats. What do ya Think?

That’s  Everything.  Marvellous!

Toodle Pip. Air vice Marshall Phrendley-Phyre  signing
off.