[un/loquer] PocketSpacecraft.com: Mission to the Moon

Fabio Barone holon.earth en gmail.com
Vie Jun 28 17:57:22 UTC 2013

Wow, thank you Helen!
What a fascinating project, thanks for sharing with us.

A question though, when I saw all those CD sized objects being released,
I thought isn't that just adding up to space junk?
I am sure you have been thinking of this.