[un/loquer] Fwd: Lumi Build Night Details

brolin . brolin108 en gmail.com
Mie Sep 4 14:39:15 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Subject: Lumi Build Night Details

Hello!

We're getting super amped over at Instructables to see what everyone makes
for the Lumi build night!

We will be hosting a special google hangout on air workshop with the folks
from Lumi on September 19 so mark your calendars. Details to come in the
following weeks.

Don't forget to check out this forum
post<http://www.instructables.com/community/Build-Night-Resources/>
before
your workshop. It has great resources for running a build night including:
motivating your members to post Instructables, gaining publicity for your
space, Instructables groups, and more.

Also, don't forget to submit the Instructables from your event
*here<https://docs.google.com/a/instructables.com/forms/d/1BlUGe5BG-6-1-ygfTTthst9CBfhFYah-NLDCmstorU4/viewform>
*. I will send a reminder e-mail 1-2 weeks after your event.

If your package hasn't arrived or is stuck in customs please contact me.

Cheers!
Carley

--
Carley Jacobson