[un/loquer] Fwd: Printoo - Printed electronics prototyping platform

Fabio Barone holon.earth en gmail.com
Vie Abr 11 17:42:00 UTC 2014

Hi Antonio,

our currently most active project is the "gardening assistant", or
"asistente de jardín".
The idea is to build and maintain a electronically assisted vertical garden
in our patio here at our site,
for growing vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants.

We could think of using printoo elements for the electronic control and
monitoring
of required parts for this project :)

Let us know if this is of any interest to you.