[un/loquer] teléfonos

Fabio Barone holon.earth en gmail.com
Mie Dic 3 01:45:15 UTC 2014

alguna vez me respondió alguien en la lista de P2P que dizque tiene uno.
pues es super interesante el proyecto, pero no se exactamente en que andan.

Aquí te dejo con la respuesta de la muchacha:

Hi all,

For those living in Europe, there is the Fairphone. The first edition of
this smartphone was produced through crowd-sourcing and shipped last
December/January. It is not yet a modular phone - but I think that one
is in the making. Only 25.000 Fairphones were produced in the first
round. Spare parts and a repair manual are available. The second round
consists of 35.000 Fairphones and the pre-sale starts in May.

The Fairphone is fair in many different ways (free/open source software,
rootable, transparent pricing, non-conflict minerals, worker rights,
ewaste solution, double sim, replaceable battery, etc.). The philosophy
behind Fairphone is to have fewer mobile phones around, not more.
Secondly, the real goal is not just a fair mobile phone, but a circular
economy. As a Fairphone buyer, you become an investor in a workers
welfare fund in China and an e-waste project in Ghana.

The Fairphone is not 100% fair and 100% perfect - but it is the best
available at the moment. All this and more can be read on the Fairphone
website/blog. Browse through the pages and blog entries - there is a lot
of interesting information.

http://www.fairphone.com/

Greetings,

Maja - a happy Fairphone owner

y también escribió esto:

Hei,

I have written a paper about the Fairphone (and Participatory Design):
http://philo.at/ocs2/index.php/oslo14/ctnewd14/paper/view/295/65

I will present it next week at a conference in Oslo. If you are in town:

http://www.catacconference.org/