[un/loquer] Fwd: Instructables Makerspace Contest

brolin brolin108 en gmail.com
Mie Dic 24 17:10:14 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Subject: Instructables Makerspace Contest

Hi Makers,

Just a reminder that the Makerspace only contest is still running on
Instructables!

*MAKERSPACE COMPETITION:*
We are hosting our first makerspace only competition! This is a great way
to build up a collection of projects that can be submitted in a build night
application. Prizes include: digital cameras, oscilloscope, Dremel tools,
and Instructables Prize Packs. The competition is open to all
Instructables. More details here
<http://www.instructables.com/community/MAKERSPACE-COMPETITION/>.

*Deadline: January 19, 2015*

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Carley

--
Carley Jacobson