[un/loquer] Hardware Freedom Day is on, join us and celebrate on March 15th 2014!

Pockey Lam pockey en digitalfreedomfoundation.org
Mar Feb 11 09:19:28 UTC 2014

Dear all,

With a bit of delay we are happy to announce the registration opening
for Hardware Freedom Day [1]. While the event was softly launched about
2 weeks ago (and announce early this year through our Digital Freedom
Foundation [2] website) we are happy to inform you that Hardware Freedom
Day will be celebrated on March 15th this year. For its second edition
we hope this is a good opportunity to promote Open Source Hardware and
reach people who might not be aware of your existence. We also would
like to encourage you to combines topic such as some treated during
Education Freedom Day [3] (celebrated last January) where hacking open
source hardware can definitely enhance extra curriculum activities for
the younger crowd, a topic which seems to be of interest to the
hackerspace mailing list [4] . Of course learning is happening at all
ages and that would probably work for older crowd too ;-)

So as usual just head over to our wiki [5], create your event page and
register your event [6] to appear on the map [7] with the others.

All the best and don't hesitate to send us message on the HFD mailing
list [8] if you have any questions.

Happy HFD!

Digital Freedom Foundation.

[1] http://www.hfday.org