[un/loquer] Fwd: Google Hangout w/ Instructables on Monday

brolin brolin108 en gmail.com
Vie Jun 13 21:45:26 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carley Jacobson <carley en instructables.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Subject: Google Hangout w/ Instructables on Monday

We will be hosting 2 google hangouts next week to discuss the Instructables
Build Night program. Come join and share your feedback + new ideas for the
program.

*Date & Time*: Monday, June 16th. One at 9am PST and one at 6pm PST.

If you would like to attend (and haven't received a G+ invite) respond to
this message with the time you would like to attend and the e-mail
associated with your G+ account. We can only fit 12 people at each hang out
so if it fills up I will schedule more hangouts next week.

Cheers!
Carley

--
Carley Jacobson