[un/loquer] Ledunia - a maker project needs your help!

LEDUNIA | Christian Zeh christian-zeh en ledunia.de
Mar Mayo 2 21:12:51 UTC 2017

Hi Makers,

We've officially launched a Kickstarter campaign
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ledunia/ledunia-the-wifi-enabled-iot-dev-board-made-in-ger>
to create Ledunia about 14 days ago, our ESP8266-based IoT dev board
that will improve the way you “make IoT things” in the future.

We are makers and experienced IT professionals from Germany and we love
Hackerspaces, which is why we’re writing to you.

We think Ledunia is really cool, and if you do too, we’d be very
grateful if you could share this with your friends, family, colleagues,
fellow geeks, anyone.

With your support, we can bring Ledunia to the market worldwide. While
we're close to entering production, your contribution will help fund:

·Production tooling

·Large component order

·Global certification

prototype

**

*Here's how you can help us take Ledunia to market:*

·Back the campaign
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ledunia/ledunia-the-wifi-enabled-iot-dev-board-made-in-ger>(there
are some awesome rewards!)

·Post to Facebook, Twitter or preferred social network

·Email your maker friends, family, colleagues, anyone to help us spread
the word

·Like or follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/leduniastick/>and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ledunia_stick>

<https://twitter.com/ledunia_stick>

**

*
*

*Here are some details:*

·Ledunia is a WiFi-enabled development board, including a full TCP/IP
stack, which you can use for rapid prototyping any IoT application you
can think of.

·We’ve added a Winbond 256M-bit flash memory, which means you now have
an incredible 32Mb serial flash memory for your projects (compared to
4Mb on comparable boards).

·Ledunia was designed to be super easy to use – simply plug it into your
computer using the USB port, add your favorite IoT components, like
sensors and displays and you’re ready to go! It’s covered by Microsoft's
digital signature authentication and you DON’T need an external
programmer like an FTDI.

·Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE, but it also speaks MicroPython,
Lua, JavaScript, Java, Java Processing, Basic and Mongoose OS, so you
can use whichever language you prefer.

·WiFi on board to provide 1-wire resources, GPIO, PWM, ADC, i2c, SPI and
more at your fingertips, combined with a stable industrial-quality
USB-TTL-Serial plug.

·4 ultra-bright Neopixel LEDs.

·Breadboard compatibility.

**

Please watch our campaign video
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ledunia/ledunia-the-wifi-enabled-iot-dev-board-made-in-ger>
- a lot of heart and soul went into making it! It contains more details
about Ledunia, its components, and how you can program it for IoT devices.

Of course, if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks for reading this far – I really appreciate your interest and I’d
be really grateful if you can support us by sharing this with your your
friends, family, colleagues, fellow geeks, anyone, or by backing us in
Kickstarter
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ledunia/ledunia-the-wifi-enabled-iot-dev-board-made-in-ger>.

I know I say this a lot, but I can't thank enough for your support!

All best

Christian

Twitter: ledunia_stick <https://twitter.com/ledunia_stick>

Facebook: leduniastick <https://www.facebook.com/leduniastick/>