[AktiviX] Integers to be patented

King Queen kq at kingqueen.org.uk
Tue Nov 25 08:55:01 UTC 2003

"Of course there has been irresponsible campaigning and scaremongering among left-wing pressure groups with an anti-big business bias. We expected this and we are ready for it. These are the same forces at work that were against software patents granted for stunningly obvious and general techniques. In truth one cannot but feel sorry for any confused individual who vainly tries to hold up the inevitable and just progress of patent law." - Patent Laureate Mr J Dall Swanhuffer, US Patent Office