[AktiviX] Acceptable use policy for lists

mp mp at fsc.cc
Tue Jul 13 12:39:29 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 11:06, max wrote:
> Hi All
>
> thanks to martin for introducing the new angle on the server story. i
> definitely agree with what martin says (below) in principle, but would argue
> for a simpler setup.
>
> rather than selling shares and adopting a consumer or secondary co-op approach
> i'd say let's just do it as riseup do - services for donations of time/dosh

I agree. I only wanted to suggest collaborations in order to get some
money together, so that we can buy a server and get the first year's of
fees for it collected. I did not imagine formal relationships in terms
of legal work, but rather a prominent link relation. For instance on the
front page www.aktivix.org there could be a link to a section called
"collectives with which we collaborate on running this server", some of
which could be like shiftingground.org if they wanted to throw some
money at it.

But maybe we can easily get the money together between us.

/mp