[AktiviX] Media Hacklab open meeting this Sunday

Paul M tallpaul at ml1.net
Mon May 10 15:38:12 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 10:04, spanner wrote:
> Asa Winstanley wrote:

> > It would be great if you or any other of your
> > group could make it to a meeting.
>
> Definitely, and I think I can get some Oxford people along too.
>
> > We should link up! We have some
> > parts and resources to spare, so maybe we could get a little
> > mutual aid going between us. The beginnings of a Hacklab network
> > in the UK? I hope so!

We have the beginnings of a HackLab here in Bristol too - a free and
openly accessible LTSP project in a social centre, as well as good links
to other community computing groups in the area (and plenty of surplas
hardware). It should be possible to get a Bristol contingent to any
meeting too.

Paul M