[AktiviX] Media Hacklab open meeting this Sunday

Asa Winstanley asa at youthwise.org
Tue May 11 17:01:06 UTC 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 10:04, spanner wrote:
> > It would be great if you or any other of your
> > group could make it to a meeting.
>
> Definitely, and I think I can get some Oxford people along too.

Looks like Bristol people would be interested too! When I brought
it up in the meeting it was mentioned that there would be other
such projects like social centres in London interested too. So
maybe we should start planning a national gathering to launch a
national network?

> again, etc.  What are you short of at the moment?

Graphics Linux-friendly cards, 10/100 NICs (ours are almost all 10
Mbit only), PCs over 300 MHz! We have an excess of a few things
(we need to do a proper inventory), but the main thing we have
spare is monitors. At least 6 decent ones we don't need.

> I'll mail you soon to fix up a time.

cool :)

--
http://asa.custard.org