[AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: [stand at stand.org.uk: [Stand.org.uk] NO2ID Official Launch]

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Fri Sep 3 19:19:28 UTC 2004

Hi

Forwarding for info...

Chris

----- Forwarded message from "Stand.org.uk" <stand at stand.org.uk> -----

From: "Stand.org.uk" <stand at stand.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:22:20 +0100 (BST)
To: Standees <standees at stand.org.uk>
Subject: [Stand.org.uk] NO2ID Official Launch

   Hi Standees,

   As you might have noticed, we're all a bit snowed under at the
   moment and aren't so good at keeping the website up to date.
   We really are all doing stuff, though, much of which is to do
   with The NO2ID Coalition, who are trying to make sure Blunkett
   fails in his attempts to introduce mandatory ID cards.

   They've asked us to let you know about their launch, which is
   in London in a couple of weeks' time:

      NO2ID Official Launch
      Stop ID Cards and the Database State!
      11:00 - 2:00
      18 September
      The Corner Store
      Covent Garden
      33 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7BN

      Map at http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=530473&Y=180945&A=Y&Z=1

      Speakers and events to be announced!

      http://www.no2id.net/

   We hope to see you there!

   -- The Stand.org.uk volunteers

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World