[AktiviX-discuss] Ubuntu / Evolution / IMAP

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Oct 7 12:04:08 UTC 2005

Allo,

Next daft question from Ubuntu / linux novice.

Ubuntu going beautifully on me work puter - but been trying to get my mail from
the aktivix server through the evolution mail client that comes with it.

Settings should be the same as Thunderbird (on my windows machine at home) and
I've run through the instructions at

http://en.wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:Help:Mail

Outgoing seems fine, but it won't work for getting mail from the server...

Has anyone tried with evolution before? Any ideas?

Could meet someone on and IRC channel if you send me a link...

Cheers,

Dan