[alt-media-res] aktivix money

moreanon at gmail.com moreanon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:23:33 BST 2006

Hi andre ..

yes indeed, thanks for the prompt and apologies for delay in taking this
further - i've been a bit swamped recently. also spoke with pennie this
mornin and she reminded me to get on with it.

Andre Spicer is the person coordinating finance for the project. He will be
able to figure out with you further what the formal process is for aktivix
to be paid something. I think that what the project will need is an
invoice linking payment requested with work done. so, we need to arrive at a
figure for this. Do you/aktivix have any suggestions as to what you feel
this should be? Or would you like us to discuss amongst ourselves first
what the project is able to offer?

thanks, Sian

On 28/09/06, GarconDuMonde <gdm at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:

> hi sian,
>
> i haven't heard any more about this and it's been about 3 weeks now so i
> wondered if you'd made any progress?
>
> look forward to hearing from you soon,
>
>        --gdm
>

> moreanon at gmail.com wrote:
> > hi all, thanks for this .. will speak with the person who's doing the
> > financial admin side for the project and get back to you soon as. it
> > will be
> > next week now tho' as currently away from univ .. hope that's ok.
> > sian
> >

> > On 08/09/06, GarconDuMonde < gdm at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> >>
> > hi,
> >
> > back last year and earlier this one, when you applied for a list, there
> > was a
> > suggestion that you wanted it hosted at aktivix so that you could help
> > support
> > the movement and channel some funds towards aktivix:
> >

> > https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/aktivix-discuss/2006-January/000897.html
>

> > aktivix is now trying to expand the technical side of the project to
> > introduce
> > greater stability and backups, etc. this means new and more servers, and
> > also
> > bandwidth and better connections to the internet. unfortunately, this is
>
> > also
> > more costly and so any contribution that you are able to make would be
> > highly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > last night, mp (martin) also told me that he'd been chatting with you
> and
> > that
> > you really want to donate some money, but don't really know how to go
> > about it.
> >
> > well... we could be able to arrange for money to be transferred
> > however it
> > best
> > suits you: cheque, bank transfer, cash, etc. we can also provide you
> with
> > receipt/invoice of some sort, i believe (although this might be not in
> > the
> > name
> > of aktivix per se).
> >
> > i cc'd this to chris and alan as well as we were chatting this morning
> > about
> > possible ways that you could get payment to aktivix. anyway, look
> forward
> > hearing from you soon and thanks for the help,
> >
> >        --gdm
> >
> > --
> >
> > http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Main/GarconDuMonde
> > gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 594B97C2
> > Key fingerprint = 7B70 F22D F275 D111 3A04  F9EE 0E25 4944 594B 97C2
> >

> - --
>
> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Main/GarconDuMonde
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 594B97C2
> Key fingerprint = 7B70 F22D F275 D111 3A04  F9EE 0E25 4944 594B 97C2

--
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad

www.ephemeraweb.org
http://radicaltheoryforum.omweb.org/modules/wakka/HomePage