[blag-whereto] hey chaps - how's it hanging?

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:27:41 GMT 2009

Looking at th activity of the logs I can see that a lot is going on
behind the scenes. Couple of questions:-
Is the wiki the main log for the irc meetings? Is that backed up? ;-)
Would a script or some zenity tool help users to switch repos from
BLAG to Noldrins?
  "we no longer use repo X, click here to set up your new repo". Loads
of people may not want to fusss with the command line.
I've not logged into my actiivethingy account. is there much activity there?

--
John Maclean
07739 171 531

Timezone: GMT