[blag-whereto] Diversity and use of hardware being used for blag

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Sun Jan 3 01:34:12 UTC 2010

Happy 2010 Forum Members,

Over the past few weeks as I have been posting to the forum, talking
with others on IRC and making an effort to try and get feedback from
those of you in the community, today my post is about getting to know
the hardware that is being used in the community. Many of us have come
here from other distributions for a variety of different reasons. Some
technical, others political, perhaps a variety of both or maybe neither,
or see a connection between what we believe in and the principles here.
My goal in this post is to know what hardware people are using to get an
understanding of how people are using blag.

Thank you,

Abdur-Rahman