[blag-whereto] Requests for Artists, Developers, Contributors, Users........

Robert Sørensen robertsboks at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:20:22 UTC 2010

tearms: Thank you for your dedication, hard work and inspiration. It is much
appreciated!

I'll be happy to take responsibility for the art for blag if noone objects
to it. Being very fond of the original artwork, I would like us to create
something with a similar feel.

Have started work on a new blag icon theme, which I will try to keep in the
same vein as really little guys (which is still very usable, but anyway
needs some updating). Haven't actually made a coherent theme before, but as
I am reasonably experienced with design and drawing, the learning curve
should not be too steep. Will upload some sketches to riseup within a few
days.

If I am accepted as responsible for the art, I would not expect to make it
all myself, so everyone: Please join riseup, and contribute all your photos,
drawings, themes, icons sketches and ideas to blag+ artists:-)

Will be on the irc this weekend. I'm 2 hours ahead of UTC, and most of
Saturday or Sunday should be possible with a little appointment-switching.

robert