[blag-whereto] Requests for Artists, Developers, Contributors, Users........

Abdur-Rahman Morgan arm at tearms.org
Fri May 14 14:51:31 UTC 2010

Robert,

I appreciate you coming forward and stepping up to take the
responsibility for the artwork. If everyone is in agreement then I think
we have ourselves a blag art maintainer. If there is a specific name for
the role that would provide a better understanding to others in and out
of the community, please forward your suggestions. The goal in having
individuals take on a specific role is to provide a framework to begin
managing contributions. I do not want people to feel overwhelmed that
they are doing a "job", but providing the means for bridging areas where
it can not be just one individuals responsibility. Each person wants to
make contributions and I believe its important that if a group of people
are maintaining that area, it will help to moderate how we progress. I
want to provide contributions in every area of BLAG, but I also know
that I can not stretch myself thin and provide the best of myself all at
once and I thank all those again who are helping us get to the release.

tearms