[blag-whereto] Requests for Artists, Developers, Contributors, Users........

Patrick Moelands patrickmoelands at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:58:12 UTC 2010

I too would like to say thanks tearms for the work you put into BLAG.
Without it, I fear we would not have come so far.

As for taking part, I would like to give my energy to the promotion of BLAG.
We talked about it and I think that I can be a useful addition there.
Of course, if noone objects to this.

As for being overwhelmed, I think I speak for everyone when I say that in
the end, we all work together in bringing this to a succesful end. No matter
who does what, small or great, it all is done in the spirit of freedom.

Regards,
Patrick

--
All views, opinions and alleged facts expressed by this tactless moron
should be