[blag-whereto] About BLAG

Koko kokothekoala at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:16:42 UTC 2011

After my exams, I'll try to rescue my datas from my HD. No time to find one right one.

Then, we might be able to recover the blag specific files. We can use cyrille repo to recover some packets : icecat, aduledu, scribus...

The blag theming and blag release files are the ones which might be unrecoverable, but as they are included in the CD, It might not be such a big deal :)

For the fedora packets, I can build a repo in less than 5 minutes, using a script (+5 hours to download everything on the server), I just need a server with 150GB storage and rsync.

--
Koko <kokothekoala at gmail.com>