[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

Unknown weyasey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 12:11:08 UTC 2013

Hi All

I too would like to see the servers continue, because some people are
leaving I don't see why they think they are the only one who needed it.

Please, Please continue to maintain the servers, website and forum for
us poor blaggers who still and always will use blag.

I am still using Blag 140K it works perfect and do all that the new
bells and whistle OS do and some that they cannot do. Yes I am running
kernel 3.11.1 and I do all the necessary security updates.

Blag is still needed and used by us simple blaggers who understand that
a great OS don't have to be the latest must have.

Regards

Weyasey