[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com vladimirpunk at radiomexico.com
Thu Sep 26 20:08:21 UTC 2013

Sorry, I made a mistake and only send it to Alexandre, I resend it.
Well, this is the begining, at least we are discussing who are in and
what we are able to do, I will just add a question according to what
Alexandre says, the security problems are derivated of the unmaintened
distribution, so if we come with a new one they will dissapear, or are
derivated of fedora versions? I've got problems to conect to irc
channel, but right now I in it.

 We are in the way, let's keep on going.
      Vladimir (vladomiro)