[blag-whereto] shutdown/removal of blag vm

tristan pinmaritim at riseup.net
Fri Sep 27 08:17:46 UTC 2013

Hi and Welcome poordog

Looks like we are on the same boat,
as you i have joined recently and would like to see such a great
distribution
carry on it's long passage.

Also to add that i didn't realize the involvement of Alexandre Oliva
which i thought
was the developer...sorry,and it does look like the FSF is helping. I
assumed wrong.

Others such as Junichiro,Weyasay,Veganix are also very involved ...(
there are others which
i don't yet know about..)I guess Blag is alive due to their
commitement...>>THANKS.
for newscomers it takes a bit of time to understand i guess but its
worth it.

http://www.weyasey.org/
http://veganix.wordpress.com/