[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Statement about Economics & Real Democracy

Robin Smith robinsmith3 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:04:42 BST 2009

Certainly can. Though myself I'm looking for a "just" society first
and foremost.

1) On Economics: The nature of wealth and how it is produced and
distributed, for all. Economic justice

2) On Land Value: This is a subset of economic justice. This is very
simple once we have agreed on 1)

Shall we start by defining what we mean by "wealth"? I'd like to hear
what you all have to say about that?

Brgds