[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [Squares] [internacional.lx] URGENT Solidarity with sol

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:13:02 UTC 2011

IN case you missed

Eviction of Puerta del Sol backfires — big time
http://roarmag.org/2011/08/eviction-of-puerta-del-sol-backfires-big-time/

More info and links at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/08/sol-evicted-and-mass-defiance-in-response/

*Protest at the Spanish Embassy this Saturday 5pm!!!!*
FB http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=250847991600605

About the struggle to bring 15M to the UK, maybe Info Points are the way to
go ( eg in Trafalgar Square / elsewhere in UK) ? see
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/08/a-story-from-amsterdam/ with info
point set up in Dam Square in support of Sol eviction.

Also, from Spain a police statement
http://www.sup.es/cont.php?carp=10&ident=021 has come out in criticism of
their political masters and they have set up their own twitter feed
#acampadapolicia !!!

;-)

Spanishrevolution Amsterdam vuelve a la plaza
In reaction to the eviction of Puerta del Sol in Madrid the spanish movement
in Amsterdam, The Netherlands reopens an Info Point at the central square
DAM. Mobilization continues #nopararemos
Spanishrevolution Amsterdam vuelve a la plaza
www.youtube.com

https://n-1.cc/mod/threaded_forums/topicposts.php?topic=123503&group_guid=104127

Squares-owner at lists.takethesquare.net