[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [Precariousworkersbrigade] Fwd: Reports from Real Democracy Now

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon May 16 09:34:45 UTC 2011

See below for a comment about what's very interesting about
yesterday's Spanish mobilisation.

And also, here's why the English, trans-Europe and Beyond as
constituencies are so very important right now:

(1) http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/15/will-hutton-populist-right-gaining-europe
(2) http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/15/nationalism-scotland-redefine-englishness-britain-england

Time to beging the fight to link Real Democracy to a New England, and
Europe without Borders ? God - there's a lot to think about!

PS Simon pls call me again and we can chat about the People's Assembly
in Brentford you mentioned. Will call you straight back if credit on
the phone is an issue :-)