[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [Occupy London] Democracy / Occupy in Southwark

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:58:36 UTC 2012

Hi Leon

Great to hear from you! And happy to know of your interest and also to see
the link about Library Street.

As there is another thread on the OL list about this, I will try and relay
the info, from there to here as soon as I am able, so interested parties on
these other lists are also in the loop.

Hope Agora was great

Best wishes

Mark