[Cja] List + map of actions related to Oct 12 Global Minga call-out

Benoît Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:20:48 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Following Patricia's suggestion, I think that it would be a good idea to
have a dedicated list + map + links to practical info for all actions
related to the Oct 12 call-out. The atlas is great because it gives an
awareness of relevant past and ongoing struggles but it would be useful, in
my view, to have the actions specifically related to the call-out to listed
and mapped, for informational and motivational purposes.

Is there somebody already busy with such a task? Otherwise, I have setup a
map with the actions in Le Havre (France) and London here:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104997293363245051771.000491c857e21a7c6d5fc&z=7.
If you know if there's somebody already doing this, if there are other
actions or if you want to build on that, please get in touch.

Take care,

Benoit