[Cja] 2011 International CJA meeting letter in FRENCH

Laura :) globalvegan at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:11:12 UTC 2011

Hey all,
this is from camille, who lives in Lille, she's translated the letter into
french & given the following answers. she's been trying to organise stuff
amongst french youth & she seems pretty keen to get everyone who's working
on climate in france to start talking to each other. I reckon she'd be
interested in coming to paris for a meeting too.

I really don't have any time right now to be forwarding the letter out
specifically to people & ask for their responses. it would be great if
someone could though!!

xx laura

Her answers are : *
1)   What is essential to you and your organizations climate justice agenda
right now? *  *European power shift and building bridges between youth
french climate organizations*
*
2)   **Why should climate justice comrades come together for an
international meeting, and what should the focus of the CJA meeting be
about?*
*We need to strength the international movement cause we need international
answer; we as youth want to talk about the youth movement strategy, and find
an answer on how to link people that works more "institutionally" and people
that are doing civil desobedience.
*