[dfs3] Nice one!

nmd nmd at riseup.net
Sun Jul 27 11:54:05 UTC 2014

Hi,
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, glad it went well!
I'd be keen to help organise a workshop on graphics stuff, with someone
else, although I don't have the skills myself to share. Dan, if you're
keen we could work together on this? I'm also based in Newcastle and
happy to do anywhere round here or Durham. Would late August be a good
time to do this? Or start of September?
Cheers,
Nick