[dfs3] Does anyone have a spare DVD burner?

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:01:44 UTC 2014

On 29/07/14 18:48, Gavin Lanata wrote:
> Wasn’t part of the list when the first of this conversation was sent.
>
> I just replaced my IDE dvd burner a week or so back with a SATA job.
>
> It’s sat under my desk doing nothing if you want it.
>
> Gavin

David,

Thanks for the offer of the laptop drive but I would rather take up
Gavin's offer of the desktop drive. Can you please suggest a time and
day next week for me to bring over the broken laptop mother board for you?

Gavin,

Thanks for the offer. Can you give me a time and day to pick it up? I am
away from Friday morning to Sunday evening.

Regards,

Barry T