[dfs3] Does anyone have a spare DVD burner?

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:25:00 UTC 2014

Hi Barry,

I'm around Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.  Let me know when is
best for you and I'll make sure I'm in.  The address is 2 Imperial Road,
Billingham, TS23 1DP.  My mobile is 07881 924928 but please if you use this
*TEXT*!  I'm hearing impaired and using a mobile as a phone is an exercise
in frustration...  You just can't lip-read!

Regards,

David