[dfs3] Nice one!

Simpson, Mick mick.simpson at unitetheunion.org
Tue Jul 29 12:09:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've attached the first draft of my article regarding Saturday's event. Please be aware that initially it is aimed at publications such as Unite's community and lifelong learning newsletters and I'm aware that it may need some judicious editing for blog posts and other web based platforms. Robbie has kindly offered to take the responsibility for this. I will add a couple of quotes for additional credibility when I get any and I apologise if I have unwittingly misrepresented anyone or any organisation; it is not intentional. Please feel free to suggest amendments, additions or omissions and I welcome your thoughts and comments so I can prepare a final version for publication. I am in the process of putting together a file of photos and  will upload it due course.
Many thanks

All the best
Mick