[dfs3] Nice one!

Simpson, Mick mick.simpson at unitetheunion.org
Mon Jul 28 14:49:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thanks to everyone for making Saturday such a success. I will forward photos when I have sorted the good ones out but in the meantime I would like to write a brief article that can be included in all relevant publications and blogs. Does anyone have the logos of the affiliated organisations that were on the flyers especially Transition Durham, NELUG and the colour DFS3
Cheers

All the best
Mick