[dfs3] EcoFest 2014 - Neville's Cross

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:41:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm back in circulation now after a very successful, but tiring trip to the
Nederlands.  Can people let me know how many posters for the July event are
needed?  I can print in both A4 and A3.  I'm happy to laminate a *few* in
either size for special places.

Let me know what you need and an address, and I'll print them out and post
them.  If you are over my way, you are welcome to collect, given enough
warning.  My address is 2 Imperial Road, Billingham, TS23 1DP.  I work
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning.

Regards,

David Walland