[dfs3] Book a place at our event on July 26th

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:08:49 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I need to know what posters are needed by whom.  I leave for Germany on the
4th July and would like to have been able to get them finished and posted
well before then (we are driving there and there is a large loading time as
Glass Art work is being taken as well).  I've managed to print out an A3
example for Mark (our old printer doesn't get enough use and it can take
several printouts to get it to give nice clean results - it's then fine
until left again).  Full colour prints in 720 dpi are slow to print too.
(We have a ink flow system, so ink use is a very minor issue).  I'd just
like to have time to do this around my other life...

Since I'm printing on photo paper (ordinary doesn't give very nice
results), I don't want to print masses of posters which won't be used, so
I'll only print "to order".  I'll need to know how many of each size (A4 &
A3) and where to send them.  Unfortunately the LUG meet on an evening I
already have booked for some considerable time, so I can't readily bring
them.  I'm also happy to organise for someone to pick up from mine if
anyone is prepared to do so, and distribute but I *still* need to know how
many of each size to print out...

Regards,

David