[dfs3] Posters, logos and things

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 21 08:54:32 UTC 2014

Frankly Barry, I think the best is for someone to explain whenever
possible.  I can't see there being any significant gain in revamping them
this late in the day.  I'm flat out getting ready for our 3 weeks plus in
Germany, which requires auto-watering set up in the new greenhouse, the
fruit cage, and various other pot plants (three different systems),
finishing work to go to Germany (I do most of the cold-working on herself's
glass).  I have to pot up plants for our friendly landlord and landlady who
are rather inexperienced gardeners yet and produce cultural blurb in German
for them AND work for 5 days in the next two weeks (I still work half-time).
So if anyone is wanting to tweak these please go ahead; I don't have time,
and having fought our elderly printer to produce 40+ A4 and around 10 A3
sheets, I don't have the inclination to get back into doing more!  Sorry!

Regards

David